Sunday, March 1, 2009

This was the third projhect we worked on an embroidered and embellished casket, made using lots of metal, wiremesh and transfoils, I found the metal hard to stitch into and broke many needles, then I found my metal was too thick, but thats the life so now need to source some thinner metal and try again, but it all worked out well in the end and I am very pleased with my work, am definitely improving in my free machining skills thanks to Annique. So next week its back to the Maggie Grey workshops and I need to work on my Altered Book, so more pictures to follow. Bientot

2 comments:

caillaud.fabienne said...

Oh Gloria, It's so Beautiful and original. It's sure, You are an Artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. Fabienne

michelle said...

What a fantastic blog Gloria. I'd love to come and flit fron craft to craft with you! Michelle x